Cooking for a crowd? Try this method. It is so easy. You can concentrate on other food issues ;), while your bacon crisps up nicely, with very little effort. I like that.
- Bacon, lots of it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a cookie sheet pan or 2 with foil
- Line up your bacon on the cookie sheet pan(s)
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until crisp
- Move the bacon to paper towels to drain grease
* Check on the bacon from time to time, one of my bacon filled cookie sheets went for 30 minutes (to perfection) the other cookie sheet needed an additonal 5 minutes or so.
Cooking time will depend on your particular bacon type, thickness, oven, etc…