This is a savory cranberry sauce that is delicious as an add in to your holiday spread.
It is great with turkey and everything else you would normally put cranberry sauce on.
- 1 bag cranberries
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar sugar
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Cook the cranberries in a cup of water until the cranberries burst and become soft. (it takes about 10/15 minutes on a med. simmer)
- Add in the sugar and continue to cook and mix until the mixture is well blended
- Add in the horseradish, blend all well.
- Remove from heat and chill before serving
And a Happy Turkey day to you and yours!