Meet my Shepards Pie :), it’s a bit of a re-do as I took steps to make the original recipe a bit healthier.
- 2 lb cooked and seasoned ground turkey (season with 1 tsp each garlic powder and salt, add 1/4 tsp dry thyme as well and 1/4 tsp pepper)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 tsp dry thyme
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups beef gravy
- 1 large quantity mashed potatoes (I cooked about 4/5 pound of potatos for my recipe, I used Greek yogurt, butter and milk to create a bit healthy version of a great pot of mashed potatoes)
- grated parmesan cheese for topping
Process… in progress, need to recharge my phone folks.
Happy day all. g.