Happy to share this easy peasey yummy salad idea. Have left over hard boiled eggs? Have some fresh spinach to use up? Well then, you are just about good to go!
Salad for 2…
Here’s what you need
It’s so darn good!
Ingredients (makes 2 salad servings)
- Fresh spinach, 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons (or so) Newman’s creamy cesear dressing
- Bacon bits, about 2 tablespoons
- 2-4 hard boiled eggs (sliced) per salad
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Combine spinach, dressing and seasonings. Mix well.
- Split between 2 bowls
- Top with the egg slices and bacon bits