- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 stick salted butter
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 1 small can sliced olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients expect the cheese
- Spray a 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray, place the rice mix in the dish
- Top the rice mixture with the cheese
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, uncovered for 15.
* I cooked my 2 cups of white rice (to 4 cups water) with 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon, 1/2 tsp salt and a 1/8 tsp pepper. Doing this adds a great base flavor to the casserole.