Seems like I’ve been seeing more and more recipes out there that include dill pickles in the mix. Oh boy with my dill pickle almost constant cravings they all look so good!
I found a recipe on Pinterest recently, here I tweaked it to my foodie taste likings…
I give you my Dill Pickle Mac Salad w/fresh Dill…
Hello fresh dill, fernleaf dill to be exact.
Here’s what you need.
- 3 cups salad pasta, cooked
- 1 and 1/2 cup medium cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 and 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 and 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients
- Chill (you and the salad)
*once you’ve made this salad once you can tweak it to your own personal liking.