These are just delightful!
- In a microwave safe bowl heat 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese to warm. (I did 1 minute on my microwave reheat setting)
- Add in 2 beaten eggs
- Next, add 1/8 tsp vanilla
- Now add in a pinch of sugar or 1 packet of a sweetner of your choose, I used trivia today.
- Mix until it is as smooth as a pancake batter, or close to it. I used both a whisk and a fork. My mix still had little lumps in it, all ok, it’s the yummy cream cheese anyway.
- Butter a warm skillet
- Scoop out about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the batter onto your warm pan.
- Cook, flip, cook
This mix made four smaller size crepes.
As you may know anything goes with crepes, fancy them up as you please.
Of course these crepes are yummy on their own, with a dash syrup of your choice, a sweet filling, etc…
My husband enjoyed his with a dollop of strawberry preserves.
Try them savory with a cooked vegi filling like spinach and mushrooms.
*these are quite delicate, take care in flipping them, so as not to tear them. I used a two handed, two spatula technique. (stay tuned while I patent that ;))
Now… back to that bacon, yum!