So the husby and I are great fans of Buffalo Wings, but… of the naked and sauce of the side type.
I’m using a simple recipe I found on Pinterest today to marinate our wings, I just changed up the quantities a bit.
Chicken Wing Marinate… recipe.
* Check the end of this post, to learn about my added crisp-up touch, it’s definitely worth doing!
Ok, so… winner winner chicken dinner!
Ingredients… (for two)
- 6 Chicken wings pieces
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried herd Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a large zip lock bag (gallon size)
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil
- Place the wings on the pan
- Cook wings uncovered for 50 minutes, turning once during the process
- At the end of 50 minutes place the cookie pan on the rack level nearest the broiler heating element
- Broil the wings on high setting for 2 minutes per side.
- Salt when the are done.
Such a great recipe! Remember to broil the wings at the end of 50 minutes in the oven. Broil on high 2 minutes, flip them and continue broiling for 2 more minutes. Be on the ready, you must be pretty exact on the timing as to make them perfectly crisp.