30 minutes is all you need, in the time it takes to cook the rice you’ll have this yummy combo on the table. I think it’s high on presentation. Pair it with a nice vegi or great salad and you are good to go.
The salmon is seasoned with mayo (yes a scant (sorta) amount of it on one side) I’m not sure what the culinary haps are that take place once the salmon is cooked, but it’s like magic! The salmon ends up having a certain creaminess factor that is to die for. 🙂
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp – 1 Tblsp mayo per salmon portion
- Garlic powder
- Cooked white rice
- Heat a sauté pan to medium hot
- Spray pan with e.v. olive oil (regular olive oil can be used, add a few drops of it to your pan and coat the pan with a paper towel)
- Spread each piece of salmon with desired amount of mayo
- Season with garlic powder and salt (you don’t need much, just a light sprinkle of each)
- Cook the salmon about 3-5 min on med high per side (depending on thickness), mayo side down, the salmon will change color as it cooks.
* Have your white rice cooking on the side
* for service I dabbed just a small amount of butter on each portion of salmon
*you may enjoy a little freshly squeezed lemon on the salmon as well
There is a lot of flavor here, also I think a great presentation factor as well. You might consider entertaining with this dish. All in 30 minutes, I like!