Here’s my recipe for ground turkey patties. These are quite tasty and would make great burgers.
I enjoy them alone, topped with avocado or avocado and a poached egg, yum!
They would be good in a sandwich with your fav mustard, as well.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbls Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients, blend well
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts
- Pat each portion into a round pattie about 1/4 inch thick or so, set aside
- Heat a pan/skillet to meduim high heat
- Cook the patties 12 minutes per side