So here’s the skinny on my Skinny Mac and Tuna Drop Salad. You might be asking, why drop? Well here’s why…
that’s right, just drop all your ingredients into a zip lock bag, zip it up, shake, and you are ready to chill. (it)
Here are some of the ingredients I used.
All mixed up and ready to chill…
So here is how I did it…
- 1/2 package small salad macaroni cooked al dente
- 3 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 12oz can tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped kosher dill pickle
- 1/4 cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
1 gallon zip lock bag
- Dump all the ingredients in your zip lock or sealable bag.
- Zip up/seal the bag.
- Shake/mix ingredients until the salad is well combined.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving, enjoy.
Feel free to add other ingredients. I think celery, green onions, green olives, black olives and capers alone or any combo of these would work quite well in this salad.